- Riviera Insider editorial
BIG Challenge registration open for innovative start-ups
The BIGgest event for start-ups and innovative companies in the Côte d'Azur comes to Cannes in September and registration is open!
If you're a start-up or an innovative company, don't miss THE event of the fall and register now for the B.I.G. Challenge, held at the new #BastideRouge campus in Cannes, September 16 and 17! There is no registration fee and only one application form for two days of pitch competitions, business meetings and networking!
The BIG Challenge is an event encompassing several key events (BA06 Event, Get In The Ring, START Party, STARTUP Factory) and important themes (AIoT, AI, Cultural and Creative Industries, GreenTech and BlueTech), take the opportunity to show your innovation, increase your visibility and meet powerful and influential investors. It is open to participate, you do not need to be French or local to participate.
The highlights of the event:
- Pitch coaching sessions in French and English
- 4 pitch competitions with prizes and trophies to win
- Cinema Experienz teambuilding activities with Adastra Films
- Live connected studios around the world
- 2 networking cocktail parties
- All the major players of the economic recovery (Innovative companies, Investors, Financiers, Sponsors, Local authorities, Experts, Journalists, Students) will be gathered during these 2 days and evenings in an exceptional location
- Qualified business meetings with potential investors, incubators and journalists
- Be part of a unique innovation market in France's Région Sud.
More information and registration here!